News & Events
CCCApply 2017 Annual Update - March 31, 2017
On March 31, 2017, the CCCApply 2017 Annual Update (Release 6.0) will commence. OpenCCC Student Account System and the CCCApply applications will be OFFLINE for release deployment, beginning at 6:00PM - 11:00PM. See the links below for more information.
- 30-Day Pilot Release - March 1, 2017: Release Notes Summary
- Download the latest CCCApply Standard Application Data Dictionary V.2017.1
- 2017-2018 BOG Fee Waiver Application in Pilot for 30-Day Preview - Download the new BOG Data Dictionary.
- Preview all changes & enhancements in the Pilot Site - even after the release.
- New Data Fields added in the 2017 Annual Update
- View the new Updated Download Client User Guide & Update the Transfer Client Jar Files
- Special: Multiple Measures Implementation Technical Change Specification
- Special: Changes to the Area B Residency Logic Technical Change Specification
Free InCommon Membership for CCC Colleges
To facilitate the new CCC SSO Federation and enable single sign-on access to all systemwide technology offerings across the CCC system, the CCCCO and the CCC Technology Center have put together an agreement for InCommon Membership for all California Community Colleges to be paid centrally moving forward. Ongoing funding for this effort is a part of the Technology Initiatives for Student Success funded by the legislature.
The purpose of the California Community Colleges Single Sign-on Federation (CCC SSO) is to provide secure, scalable, and integrated technology solutions for the California Community Colleges that take advantage of economies of scale and facilitated by governance from the colleges themselves. The CCC SSO Federation offers a common framework for shared management of access to CCC resources and secure web applications.
For more information about the InCommon Membership, the CCC SSO Proxy, and the CCC SSO Federation, see the links below:
CCCApply-XAP Master Contract Expires December 31, 2016
Important information about your Xap CCCApply archive data: On December 31, 2016, the CCC Technology Center, on behalf of the CCC Chancellor's Office, will no longer be responsible for your Xap CCCApply data and will not be able to negotiate on your behalf with the Xap Corporation.
- CCCApply Xap Master Contract Extension Expires December 31, 2016;
- New Support Site for Colleges
- See which colleges are LIVE on CCCApply.
The CCC Technology Center extended the CCCApply master contract with Xap, originally due to expire on June 30, 2014, to December 31, 2016. The extension is intended to allow colleges still transitioning to the new system the time needed to complete their migration and retreive their archived data out of the Xap Control Center.
If you are not sure if your data has been extracted completely, contact Merrie Wales, CCC Technology Center Support Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more news about the OpenCCCApply applications, visit us on CCCTechnology.info and click on the CCCApply category page.