CCCApply International Application
Owned and operated by the California Community Colleges, the new CCCApply International Application embodies the commitment of the CCC Technology Center to excellence in admissions technology and improved centralized services for all CCC colleges and students.
UPDATE: The first version of the CCCApply International Application was released on March 27, 2016. The application is now available for colleges to implement. Find out how to get started on the IT implementation project.
International Application Survey
Are you interested in adopting the CCCApply International Application? We need to hear from you. Please take the CCCApply International Application Survey and help the CCC Technology Center better understand your technology resources and implementation timeline.
International Application Links
International Application Features
- Term, Majors, English Proficiency Settings: Colleges have control over setting up the terms, majors, and English proficiency requirements configuration in the Pilot and Production environments. Easy migration from the standard application configuration.
- Rules & Supplemental Questions: Colleges can choose to set up business rules and supplemental questions for the International application. Templates are available to help expedite this process. Easy migration from the standard application configuration.
- International Application Reports: Public reports are available for the International Application, or create your own ad hoc reports based on the International data fields. Report Center training is available for all college staff users.
International Data Fields
- Five sets of contact address fields:
- Permanent US and Non US Home Address
- Current US and Non US Address
- Parent/Guardian Address
- Emergency Contact Address
- Agent Contact Address
- Education and English Proficiency
- Citizenship, Visa, Passport and SEVIS fields
- Personal Information
- OpenCCC Account information